Friday, November 16, 2007

Smorty.com

I just signed up for smorty.com and have already had my blog accepted. Right upon acceptance, I had five campaigns that I could sign up for right away. Four of which paid $6.00 and one pays 12 dollars. I’m really excited to have finally signed up on a site that allows for me to get started to blog for money immediately. The money you earn goes right into your paypal account. You get offers here and can choose which you want to accept. With the offer, there is a dollar amount and the details of the type of post that you have to make to get paid. You blog, so why not get paid to blog. They are able to pay you because you advertise on your blog for them. I’ve applied to many of these sites, but this was the quickest response and has the clearest directions. I have a link at the bottom of my blog page as well. get paid to blog

No comments: