Friday, December 14, 2007

Surveys that don't take you in loops and actually PAY!!

After trying a lot of websites that pay for surveys, I finally stumbled upon one that is super user-friendly and actually pays out. This site gives you a list of offers and shows which ones will require a credit card and there is also one-line description of what you'll have to do. You can skip over the ones that require a credit card, so you don't have to worry about having to cancel any free trials that you sign up. One offer was to create a new account for ebay and bid. I registered an account with another email address that I have and then I bid on something that I knew I wouldn't win, and I made 8 dollars for this. You also earn 20% of what the people you refer earn and 10% of what their referrals earn. If you refer enough people, you can earn just off of that. I would also suggest making a new email account, because you will have to enter your email address in all the surveys, and you don't want your primary inbox filling up. Give it a try. Click here to sign up.

No comments: