Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

I’m super excited that I finally got approved for pay per post. Now I can make more money on my blog. I’m still learning the ins and outs, but it looks like this is the site that will give you the most opportunities to monetize your blogging. If you love to blog and you do it all the time, why not make money.

Payperpost pays 30 days after your post is approved, to insure that you didn’t write it and delete it. So don’t do that, because it’s just not fair. I highly recommend that you submit your blog for approval for payperpost, because once you get started, you can work on building your page rank and your alexa rating, which will then in turn allow for you to get over 100 dollars per post. Nothing wrong with that, right?

I found out about payperpost just how you are learning about it now. I was reading someone’s blog before I even had my own. Now, almost a year later, I’m happy to announce that I have joined the team and will now be able to maximize my profits, while writing about interesting topics. I’ve looked through the opportunities available here and they are way more interesting than on any other pay for posts services.


1 comment:

Paul E. Zimmerman said...

Watch out for Google. Pay Per Post is in Google's sights; rather, Google puts PPP bloggers in their sights. When they detect PPP content on your blog, they'll slap your pagerank down to zero. Since the people behind PPP are taking way too long to respond to this known problem by eliminating pagerank from their system, your income and your traffic will be in the toilet in no time. It's good that you have things like entrecard installed because that can help protect your traffic against what Google is likely to do to your blog now.